Friday, March 21, 2008

Apples, Peanut Butter, and Medjool Date Wrap



Whole Wheat wrap spread with Parkers Farm Inc. Natural Peanut Butter, sliced Red Delicious apples, and 2 quartered and pitted medjool dates for texture and sweetness.

Yum yum yum. I've made many peanut butter and apple wraps, but the addition of the madjool dates really makes a difference. I've been adding dates to many things lately, most notably my morning breakfast oatmeal/multigrain hot cereal.

The Peanut Butter is quite good, cheaper than lots of other natural peanut butters, and it's local. So I love it.

I've also tried out and enjoyed both Hempmilk and Oatmilk as something different than just soymilk. My favorite is still chocolate almond milk. I still need to try Hazlenut milk.

--> I must note that I know all the non-dairy alternatives to dairy milk are technically not allowed to be called "milk" and are to be referred to as non-dairy beverages. Meh, I still call them "milk."

No comments: