Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Illionois/Chicago: The Hilton Gardenview and the Sheraton at O'Hare

I had to take a short trip to the Chicago area and here are the hotel/suburban foods I had. (I plan on going back to Chicago proper sometime soon to sample all of their great vegan restaurant selections.)

First up, the airport hotel. Room Service breakfast, which is the same at nearly every hotel I've been to: hashbrowns, fruit bowl, toast, peanut butter and jelly. The Sheraton @ O'Hare:



I must say that the fruit bowl was actually quite good and all the fruit tasted fresh and ripe. The hashbrown weren't too bad. Nothing spectacular and definitely not worth the price, but that's room service for ya.

Next up, a very similar breakfast from the Hilton Gardenview: fruit, mini bagels and diced potatoes:

No comments: