Friday, November 7, 2008

Coconut Milk Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream



Um....Let's just say I have not been this excited in the frozen section of the grocery store in a LONG time.

I am completely in love with So Delicious' line of Coconut-Milk Based non-dairy foods. Not just the vegan ice cream, but the yogurts as well.

I mean, my name is The Saucy Coconut! I LOVE coconut flavors. I'm also a HUGE fan of coffee and coffee flavored things, so this item REALLY made my day. VERY good. Almost all of their coconut milk based items are soy free, too, so it's a nice alternative for soy-based vegan treats.

Speaking of which, I also discovered that they now have a variety of coconut milk frozen novelties, such as this one:



Little vegan ice cream sandwiches. These are not soy-free as there is some soy lecithin in the chocolate wafers. VERY tasty. I really want to try the other flavors. I also saw a chocolate nut covered coconut milk based frozen novelty, which looked fantastic. yum yum yum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The coconut milk ice desert and yogurt are out of this world _plus_ lasctose, soy, and gluten free! Too good to be true. My favorite store has agreed to start selling it! Thanks! It's been a long time since I could eat anything like this! Beth