Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Indulgent Dessert: So Delicious Coconut Ice Cream Bowl with Toppings



This is a bowl of 2 flavors of So Delicious Coconut Milk Ice Cream, my hands-down favorite vegan ice cream. The flavors of "ice cream" are: Cookie Dough and Mocha Almond Fudge.

I cracked a sugar cone over the ice cream, and then some chopped cashews. Finally, I covered the whole mess in Hershey's Hard Shell Chocolate Topping. This stuff turns into a hard chocolate shell in a few seconds once it makes contact with cold items, like ice cream.

Needless to say, this was delicious and indulgent and awesome.

2 comments:

Jeanine said...

OMG—that looks amazing! I LOVE So Delicious coconut milk ice cream. The cookie dough is one of my favorite flavors, but I haven't had the mocha almond fudge yet. Now I can't wait to try it! Have you tried the pomegranate chip flavor? SOOOOO good!

The Saucy Coconut said...

I have not tried the pomegranate chip yet! I'll be sure to pick some up next time they are on sale.

I really love the mint chip or just plain chocolate, but all of them are awesome.