Monday, August 27, 2007

Cheesecake On Parade



In Celebration of my day of birth, I was given and consumed a LOT of vegan cheesecake. All of the cheesecake was from the lovely Muddy Paws Cheesecake in Minneapolis, where they have over 180 flavors of dairy cheesecake and many many flavors of vegan cheesecake. They also have vegan cheesecake single slices available daily, at least one to two flavors.

The large picture shown above is a whole blueberry chocolate chip cheesecake. Wow. That's all I have to say.

Here's a slice:



I was unable to get a decent picture of this Raspberry Almond Cheesecake, you'll have to trust that it is better than it looks here:



Finally, an apricot? style cheesecake. I'm not sure, but that was my best guess as I ate it. It was an unlabeled gift, I just know it was vegan and meant to be consumed by me, haha:

No comments: